Meet Executives Marcus Habeeb and Randy Habeeb
Covid19 as we know, has destroyed most of Main-Street businesses. The survival of these businesses is paramount to the health of the economy. Habeeb Capital, LLC works with these types of business to strengthen and improve their chances of survival. As the government unveils new stimulus packages, we at Habeeb Capital will keep our stakeholders informed.
- Earnings Outlook: The main attractions arrive: Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon and Tesla headline the biggest week of earnings July 26, 2021The coming week will be the most important of this quarter’s earnings season — even if later weeks beat it on quantity, it will be nearly impossible to top this slate in terms of dollars and attention.
- Earnings Outlook: Tesla earnings preview: Semi truck, Cybertruck pickup and chip shortage in focus July 26, 2021Wall Street to get the lowdown on Tesla’s future vehicles, factories under construction, and lingering effects from chip and parts shortages and rising commodity prices when the EV maker reports next week.
- London Markets: Ryanair says it’s outperformed low-cost rivals easyJet and Wizz as CEO O’Leary attacks EU environmental tax proposal July 26, 2021Michael O’Leary, the combative chief executive of Ryanair Holdings, couldn’t resist taking a dig at its rivals during a presentation on the airline’s latest results.
- : Here are the Target stores that will get an Ulta shop in August July 26, 2021Target Corp. and Ulta Beauty Inc. have released the list of the first 100 Target locations nationwide that will get an Ulta shop this August. The companies expect to launch 800 ‘shop-in-shops’ total.
- Financial News: Criminal commission to review academic research saying trader was wrongfully convicted for rigging Libor July 26, 2021The Criminal Cases Review Commission has confirmed it is considering an academic research that claims convicted Libor rigger Tom Hayes was wrongfully imprisoned, as part of its ongoing inquiry into the former trader’s case.
- : Chipotle’s lunchtime business is picking up, a sign that workers are heading back to the office July 26, 2021Chipotle earnings sent shares skyrocketing, reaching a record close on Wednesday of $1,755.99.
- Need to Know: Ahead of Tesla results, Cathie Wood says Wall Street’s valuing it all wrong July 26, 2021Our call of the day comes as investors wait for electric-vehicle giant Tesla to report later. Wall Street doesn’t get it, says ARK’s Cathie Wood.
- Bond Report: Treasury yields fall to start week ahead of Fed meeting July 26, 2021Treasury yields pull back Monday as investors prepare for this week’s meeting of Federal Reserve policy makers.
- Outside the Box: Politicians love their power to goose the economy and stocks but it comes at a high price July 26, 2021Modern Monetary Theory is politically popular but the wealth it creates is precarious.
- Market Extra: Dow clears 35,000 milestone on Friday on 6th try July 26, 2021The sixth time is a charm for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, closing above 35,000 for the first time Friday, as stocks cap a buy-the-dip rebound from a selloff that opened the week.
Please note that we are not a law firm and do not render legal advice. If the services of an attorney are required, then only a law firm can provide such legal services. We are not a “debt settlement” firm and do not work with consumer debt.